Recently I have been doing promotions around japan. The latest promotion I traveled to Ibaragi. Fun trip with everyone, and fun waves.

In chiba for a promo with my sponsor, also Ebihara from ESC surf came along. What a challenging day in the water. The current was really tuff!haha! But at least we got waves.

Wow! Restart surfboards all around. Here in this photo someone is checking out my new fun board model. This board is the next best thing to longboarding. I designed this board with my shaper. Its a mix between shortboarding & longboarding. Super fun for beginners to expert level surfers.

Restart has a big selection in surfboards. From shortboards, funboards,longboards, and even SUP's board. Check out RESTART surfboards if you are interested.

The parking lot at Oonuki. Imagine what the water look like.....people everywhere!haha! Such a fun day.