Last nite everyone took me to this gyoza restaurant. This restaurant is well known for their gyoza, and you know me I love gyoza. So "delicious"!!! Thanks everyone for taking me here.

This is what my Fried rice teishoku looked like. I looked at it and said to myself this is sooooo cheap for ¥900. I barely finished it. The bugga was oiishi!!!!haha

Talking to everyone then all of a sudden someone said Jason, look! Here is your plastic bag! hahaha! There is a store named after me....I was so surprised! I didn't even know I am a owner of a store.....nah, just joke!

This past weekend was shizuoka's hanabi festival. So GAEA surf had a BBQ for all their members. Had a great time. Thanks GAEA surf for the BBQ.

Everyone eating & enjoying the hanabi fest.

Children with their family having a great time. See you all again. aloha