Went down early in the Hokota Pro event in Ibaragi. But the event had some fun waves. Thanks to all the locals for letting everyone surf your beach & JPSA for a great weekend.

Did some promotions in Ibaragi with my shaper Sudo Yuki, Pro Yuki Suzuki, and Sticks members. Thanks everyone for a great time and also thanks for the great waves. aloha

Then, after surfing had dinner with everyone. Shaper Sudo Yuki, Sticks members, and ESC surf owner & members. Oiishikata! Thanks Ebihara-san for taking everyone to that delicious restaurant.

Finally, I'm in shizuoka...haha! Saw this huge Pumpkin! This has to be the biggest one I have ever seen.

First day surfing in Shizuoka. Today I got to surf with my sponsor, and other dealers at omaezaki. Fun waves. Everyone was ripping! Man...I need more practice...haha! Everyone enjoy your summer..aloha