Kiku & I were coming up with some funny ideas..haha!

Here I am trying to warm up.

Getting a little crazy!

Yuki's surfing school paddling out for some waves. Go get'em girls!

Here is my combination karaage teishoku, with a side order of raimen. Oh, boy I could barely finish it.....someone help me!

Just a top view of the grindz.

Everyone pose for the camera....hi, cheese!

Kiku & Makoto chan riding Kekoa Uemura shapes. Makoto chan is riding kiku's new shaped board by uemura design, and Kiku is testing out my new board that kekoa had just shaped for me. It's the new 2010 version. Kekoa, I think Kiku might be ordering another board soon....hahaha! Cause he never like give'em back. He wanted to buy'em yesterday.

Yuki's surfing school getting ready to tear it up! Rip it up girls...cheee!!!