It's interesting when there's no surf and the tide is low what people do that amazing me. Two older men having fun on the shore line digging up bait for their fishing trip. Yup! definitely gotta have some knowledge of how to do this. I'm always learning something new here in japan everyday.

Tide extremely low. To bad there's no reef. I would have fun looking around to see what got stuck on the low tide.

This group was having a feast. They were picking up fresh oyster's and grinding it straight, right after picking it from the tetra port. Question is "Is it safe"?....RADIATION???

I just couldn't get enough of these guys. Super fun to watch, they were having so much fun & educating yuki & I. thanks guys for the lesson.

Guess it must be seaweed season cause just tons of it all over the shore line. The smell reminds of when my family & I use to pick LIMU on the west side of hawaii. Ah! I miss the old days!