My new wetsuit sponsor "Sight" wetsuit. Thank you for your support.

My first ever dry suit. This wetsuit is the best ever. Living in japan and surfing during the winter, it's a must to have a great quality wetsuit. Comfortable, flexible, light in weight and super hot.

A back view of my sight dry wetsuit. Top quality waterproof zipper on the market. My favorite wetsuit now, easy to get in and out of.

My 3/5mm sight wetsuit. Tried it yesterday in super on-shore conditions. Extremely hot. While surfing, I literally was sweating in my wetsuit. That's a good thing to have happening when out in the water. It all comes down to great material. If anyone is interested check out the nearest "sight" dealers around japan. I'm sure you will be satisfied.

Also my favorite. Front side zip. Warm, flexible, light weight and comfortable. I'm stoked to be a part of "Sight" family.


Surf8 supplies. Gloves, rubber boots, Inners, flexible waterproof bag, pancho,and more. Thank you Surf8 for your support.


Thank you to Ocean & Earth for sending me new travel bags. This will come in handy for my Bali trip next month. One of the best brands with durable material. Thank you again Ocean & Earth for your ongoing support.