Wow! Had dinner with friends Takeshi & Airi.They took me to this local shop in shizuoka. Sooooo, oiishi!! Just to prove it. Here is a picture of what the gyutan looked like. This was the first time I ever seen gyutan that big & thick. It was just like eating a mini steak...hahaha! Honntoni Oiishikata!! thanks Takeshi & Airi.

I had the kalibi teishoku. The bugga was winna'z....mean grindz. Broke da mouth! Super cheap and very tasty. Guarantee I'm going back again before I go back home..haha!

Takeshi enjoying his dinner. Such a friendly person in and out of the water. Fun time.

Here is Airi enjoying her dinner. Airi had the roast dinner. That was good too. Takeshi & Airi are such a great couple. I enjoy their company, sharing laughs and surfing together. Thanks again for a great evening. See you both again in the ocean. aloha