BBQ with some of the locals in shizuoka. Niku, gyuton, kim chee, somen, and of course chuhi...mean!!! Thanks everyone for a great night.

Shiho frying up the beef. Wow! There was so much food. I was super full.

Here is a couple that just loves hawaii. Shiho & husband. A really nice couple that hosted the BBQ. They also make awesome bento's for people to purchase. Thanks for the great bento's everyday. Delicious!

As the night went on shiho's husband got really drunk, he was so funny. Great laughs, good food and everyone enjoying the night.

Went to the golf range to practice but It just turned out me & takeshi had more laughs hitting foul balls.....everyone "four"!!!haha! Beautiful driving range.

Yes the awesome Hamburger Steak. Just got to eat this everytime I'm here in shizuoka. Reminds me of the hawaiian local moco.

Just love star bucks. Broke da mouth coffee & scone. Winna'z!

This just freaked me out. Walking ballon's....haha! Saw this when I was walking around the mall. At first thought it was a real dog....not!!!LOL!

Every morning I wake up to the smell of Green Tea. One of things that shizuoka is known for. Kind of reminds me of the smell of popcorn.