Today I checked out some racing at 
Mobara Twin Circuit racing track.
One of my favorite things to watch is "Go Kart Racing".
Here I am at the starting line, waiting to see some
action. Then......

The "KIDS" came speeding out!
Wow! I was blown away..haha!
These kids were flying out on the track.

Looking colorful, super cool, and doing probably
40 to 60 mph on the race track.

Here are the kids in theirs karts coming out of one 
of the turns to a straight away flyiiiinnnngggg!!!!
In a single file line. Just watching these kids, hearing 
the karts screaming by just makes your heart & adrenaline
pump! Makes me feel like wanting to jump in and race myself..haha

Two boys separating the pack after the first lap.
They were bumping, and going back and forth
from 1st to 2nd. Uh! So interesting to see who
was going to finish 1st.

The rest of the pack trying to catch up to the leaders.

In the end, it was a fight to the finish!
I couldn't tell who won because they all looked the 
same from the back....hahaha!LOL!
But it was a interesting & EXCITING race. Thank boys
for that non-stop, heart-pumping, adrenaline rush race!!!!
See you next time on the track, aloha!